Tuesday, February 18, 2014

George Clooney still looking for joy

George Clooney still looking for joy


Actor George Clooney says he is still looking for happiness, and peacefulness.

The 52-year-old, who was mocked by Tina Fey at the Golden Globe awards over his constant pursuit of younger women, has responded by saying that he is getting "wiser" as he is growing older, but his priorities remain the same, reports femalefirst.co.uk.

Discussing the joke, Clooney said: "Yes, I did hear and I heard everybody laughing very hard too."

"All I will say is we get wiser as we get older. And that what I am looking for in life is the same as I always have; happiness, peacefulness and joy. And that's all I'm going to say about that because otherwise I'd get into trouble," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment