Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Kareena Kapoor, Ileana D’Cruz bond over food


Friendship sees no boundaries. A smile here, a common liking there and voila! You have a new friend. Something similar happened to Kareena Kapoor recently who seems to have found a new buddy in Ileana D’cruz.     

Kareena Kapoor is not known for having a lot of friends but with Ileana, Bebo has clicked -- courtesy their shared love for food.  The balance is just perfect where Ileana loves to cook and Kareena loves to eat.

“Even before we discovered our mutual love for food we got along really well. I thought it was impossible for two leading ladies to be friends. Now I don’t feel that. Ileana is a really sweet well brought-up girl, and completely hassle-free. We hit off when she was shooting with Saif in the US for Happy Ending. And we kept up contact in Mumbai. Now she drops in to visit Saif and I with some yummy dish or the other that she keeps cooking up,” a leading entertainment website reported Kareena as saying.

“Ileana and I are very compatible. I am very fond of her and not just for her cooking.I know it is rare for two heroines to get along. But thankfully I have found a friend right here in the entertainment industry,” Bebo added in the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment