Monday, February 17, 2014

Exercise, nutritious meal keep Schiffer in shape

Exercise, nutritious meal keep Schiffer in shape
Monday, February 17, 2014 15:25 IST

Model Claudia Schiffer says she relies on vegetable milk with fruit, water and exercise to maintain her figure.

The 43-year-old says her priority is staying fit and healthy, with nutritious meals and gentle exercise, reports femalefirst.co.uk.

"I'm careful to take care of my body so it takes care of me. In terms of nutrition, I'm addicted to vegetable milk with fruit for breakfast. I drink a lot of water, and exercise as much as possible," said Schiffer.

"However, I never do extreme sports like running, I prefer to walk even when it's very cold, it's good for the organism and I feel like the fresh air tones my skin. I try and do as much as possible to relax my body, my face... I work on my breathing too, thanks to yoga... I like having stress-free breaks," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment