Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Aamir Khan talks his heart out for the second season of Satyamev Jayate

 

Mr. Perfectionist Aamir Khan who brought a drastic change with his talk show Satyamev Jayate is all set for the second season of it will which be aired from 2 march 2014.

Aamir Khan spoke his heart in the media interaction about the second season of show. 


Firstly why only four episodes for the second season?

I want that the people should connect themselves with each and every topic and stay with it for the long time, every topic is heavy to consume, and after 3 months we will come up with more four episodes and it will be continued.

What change did Satyamev Jayate bring in you?

I don't know the specific change, but yes I have grown up as a person and got a lot of knowledge on every topic. In every topic I was surprised and shocked in both the way happily and sadly, more importantly I have learnt how to forgive people.


This time the show will be in multi languages will you please elaborate?

Yes it’s in Marathi, Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam. All the episodes are dubbed. I dint dubbed because it would consume a lot of time and we didn't had that much time for it, because the edit of the show required a lot of time. For title track song, I have sung 2 to 3 lines in Marathi.

Did you get any threats for any particular topic?

No. I didn't get any threats, all the rumors are false.
The show is being aired before elections; do you think it will help people to make firm decisions?

Hmm. Your trying to know about my topics (laughs).Well I can say; we have tried to time it well.

Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and you are almost highlighting the same issues on a different platform. So will you ever support AAP Party?

I am very clear, I want to stay away from politics, I support the thought and not any political party. 





No comments:

Post a Comment