Thursday, April 19, 2012

If kisses were a tree I’d give you a forest, If hugs were leafs I’d give you a tree, If love was water i would give you the ocean
Rating: 4.3/5 (93 votes cast)
If you have not been hurt, you will not know the sweetest part of love
Rating: 3.9/5 (67 votes cast)


Love is neither gained nor lost, it is found deep within your heart


True love never looked in physical it felt in your heart


You are always on my mind, to love and beloved is the sweetest thing ever, the time spent with you is the sweetest memory i have ever had

Love unlocks doors and opens windows that weren’t even there before
Love is like the relation between the hand and eyes. When your hand hurts, your eye cries, and when your eye cries, your hand wipes


The dream i have about you -they always come true..i know i got you-but now i miss you..the world around me is bright and yellow-but i miss you..it causes distress , more than i can express..if only you know that “I LOVE YOU”


There was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. There was not my lips you kissed, but my soul

No comments:

Post a Comment